Admission and Hours
Adult single admission R 140
Free for under-18s
On Mondays* entrance is free, but you are welcome to make a voluntary donation.
*Except on Public Holidays.
10 am to 5 pm (Winter Hours)
Closed on Tuesdays
Monday – Friday – 2 pm (Exhibition Highlights)
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays – 11 am (Exhibition Highlights) and 2 pm (Sculpture Garden)
- Exhibition Highlights (1 hour)
- Sculpture Garden Tour (1 hour)
- Curatorial Assistant Led Tour, R 250,00 (including vat) per person, includes entry ticket (People with memberships will only pay R 120,00 for tour)
- Chief Curator Led Tour, R 500,00 (including vat) per person, (People with memberships will only pay R 360,00 for tour)
- Executive Director Led Tour, R 1 000,00 (including vat) per person, includes entry ticket and 1 glass of bubbly per person (People with memberships will only pay R 860,00 for tour)
- Foundation Highlights (1.5 hours)
- Sculpture Garden Tour (1.5 hour)
- Full Tour of the Norval Foundation (1.5 hours)
After hours paid tours
After Hours tours are pre booked with firstname.lastname@example.org or Talitha Cronje (email@example.com) for tours after 6 pm R 5 000,00 booking fee + (Booking fee will be waived when a function is booked above)
- Curatorial Assistant Led Tour, R 250,00 (including vat) per person.
- Chief Curator Led Tour, R 500,00 (including vat) per person.
- Executive Director Led Tour, R 1 000,00 including per person.
As part of its mission to support and broaden art education, the Norval Foundation welcomes and assists visiting school groups and tours.
- Free admission for learners
- R50 per accompanying adult
- Or apply for a special rate with Education Coordinator Lindsay Hendricks firstname.lastname@example.org
The Norval Foundation is fully accessible by wheelchair. Elevators run throughout the building, and ramps help patrons make their way through the gently sloping Sculpture Garden.
Safety and security
The Norval Foundation is monitored by a state-of-the-art security system and 24-hour CCTV, as well as permanent guards on site.
Sunscreen and sunglasses
If you intend to take a walk through our Sculpture Garden, please protect yourself from the sun on hot days.
The foundation is meant to be experienced at a slow, leisurely pace – so ensure that your feet are comfortable enough to do plenty of walking around.
Allocate enough time
Give yourself the afternoon off. There is so much to see and do at the Norval Foundation that you will probably need a few hours to cover it all at a pace that suits you.
Getting there and parking
Secure underground parking is available at R15 per entry | 30 minutes free for drop-off |Hourly rate thereafter
Taxis and Ubers are available to and from the Norval Foundation.