Norval Concerts: Megan-Geoffrey Prins
June 2 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmR200
Norval Foundation’s Concert Programme is proud to present: Megan-Geoffrey Prins
Megan-Geoffrey Prins, from Riversdale, South Africa, has performed as soloist and collaborative artist in North America, Europe, Africa, and Hong Kong. Recently named the 2019 Standard Bank Young Artist in Music, Prins has featured in various local and international piano competitions, including the Honens International Piano Competition, the Hong Kong International Piano Competition, the UNISA National and International Piano Competitions, and the Midwest International Piano Competition. Prins made his concerto debut at the age of 11. He has appeared as soloist with orchestras in Germany, the USA, Botswana, and South Africa. His recent performances of Rachmaninov’s Piano Concertos Nos. 2 and 3 were praised by German and South African critics for its “technical precision,” “artistic expressivity,” and “transcendent” interpretation.
Join us for an early evening of South African Jazz in Gallery 8, with the option of a Late Lunch before the show at The Skotnes Restaurant.
- Tickets cost R500 for the show, including a late lunch.
- Tickets cost R200 for the show only, excluding lunch.
- Lunch commences at 15:00 sharp, and the show starts at 17:00.
- General Members and Art Club Members get 10% discount on dinner tickets.
- All tickets are inclusive of admission to our galleries.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to book tickets