Tour Protocols for COVID-19
- A maximum of 10 people per tour will be permitted.
- All visitors must wear masks throughtout the duration of the tour.
- Visitors are encouraged to sanitise their hands at every sanitising station.
- Attendees are to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres from each other.
- Should a tour of more than 5 people go into the Alt and Omega: Jackson Hlungwani exhibition, the tour group may not go into Gallery 3 and Gallery 4 at the same time. Visitors are encouraged to follow the lead of the tour operator.
- Visitors may not touch any surfaces throughout the tour – including walls, plinths and artwork.
Norval Foundation offers tailored, private tours which provide a personalised experience of the Foundation and our exhibitions for our visitors. Tours are 60 minutes long and can be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that we do not allow external tour guides to lead their own art tours of the museum.
The following tour options indicate cost per person and are all inclusive of museum Day Pass admission (R180). Art Club Members are entitled to a 20% discount on all tour options.
*All tours need to be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
Staff-led Tour R2,500 per tour (Day Passes included)
Curator Tour R3,500 per tour (Annual Memberships included)
Director-led Tour R5,000 per tour (Annual Memberships included)
Kids Tour R100 per tour
Tour prices are limited to groups of up to 10 people per tour. Enquiries for larger groups, please email us on email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TOURS THAT ARE CANCELLED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE BOOKED TOUR SLOT ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
School & NGO Tours
As part of its mission to support and broaden art education, Norval Foundation welcomes and assists school groups and tours.
To apply for a special rate, please contact our Art Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Tour – R40 per child
Adults – R70 per person
Free Weekend Tours for Members
We offer free tours every Saturday & Sunday afternoon at 14:00 with valid museum admission or membership
There is no need to book but if it is a group of more than 10 people it is classified as a private tour. If you would like to book a private tour please contact us on email@example.com